Exquisite service, professional integrity, people-oriented, pioneering and innovative, advanced equipment
MC nylon pipe is made of imported raw materials with good physical, chemical and mechanical properties. Strong wear resistance, can be used in sand, iron and other conditions; can withstand the corrosion of a variety of chemicals. Stable size and low permeability. The resistance is very high and can be used as an insulator. It has a long service life, even decades. MC nylon tube has good temperature resistance and can work at - 40-100 ℃. Applicable joint types: jacket type, slub type, buckle type and quick change type.
Production process of MC nylon pipe. Although nylon tube is very common in our life, we have more or less contact with each other, but few people know about nylon tube. Today, I will explain the production process of nylon pipe. There are mainly six steps.
1. Equipment: in view of the industrial nylon hose mostly uses small diameter pipe, the equipment of this equipment is plastic extruder below 90.
2. Material: nylon tube extrusion is a difficult point in plastic products. Generally, the viscosity grade is greater than 3.0. The lower the viscosity is, the more difficult the extrusion is, and the more mature the die requirements are.
3. Mold: mold structure is similar to ordinary plastic mold, but the pressure is higher. This product generally adopts vacuum external sizing process, the outer diameter of the product is relatively constant, and the nylon tube is generally specified according to the outer diameter, such as 8 * 1, the outer diameter is 8mm, and the wall thickness is 1mm.
4. Preparation: due to the strong hygroscopicity of nylon, the raw materials must be dried before processing to ensure that the moisture content is less than 0.3%.
5. MC nylon tube extrusion, size, coding, measurement, coiling, testing and storage.
6. MC nylon pipes need to be humidified generally have low temperature resistance, brittle crack and poor dimensional stability.